Friday, July 15, 2011

So I heard I'm neglecting my post :O).  I guess because there is no pressing news.  I passed my really big test, the books went out, and our profile was shown to one mother.  That's it...now we just wait.  I think it's better not to know when you're book is being shown...no build up.

The boys have been talking a lot lately about when their baby comes...
they will give them this toy
they will tell this friend
they will get their room decorated like this (Super Mario Bros theme)

They look at others babies and ask if their baby will be that big/small/cute/hairy.  I LOVE that they are beginning to look at this adoption in a personal way.  That this new child will be in our lives forever and will become their sibling forever. Which will change their world. 

I know the wait will be hard and for the boys they want things NOW, but for now we patiently wait for God's time (right now it's patiently, talk to me in 6 months and I'm sure I won't be so patient;), and pray for all the individuals involved in this process. 

1 comment:

  1. :) happy for the update. Touching! Your boys are wonderful kind children and with may any child proud to have them as big brothers! Fingers crossed and prayers sent for you all!
    Love ya -Jules
    Ps: thanks for the requested update:)

    ReplyDelete