Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vacation

This week we've been on vacation at the beach. And the best part is the opportunity we have to just be. That is something that is truly missed when we are at home with work, karate, doctor appointments, camp... You get the picture.
Pictures will follow when we get home because the Internet is sparse here, and I like that.

I have had the opportunity to take some morning quiet time to sit on the rocks at the beach and listen to some quiet music, pray, wonder, listen, and think. This is my time to settle and be with God. I love it. It's part of why I love this trip so much each year.
This year I do more wondering then usual. I wonder what next year will be like. Will our precious baby be here? How old will they be? What will they look like? How long will we wait? I pray for comfort for the birth mom, and her family. I pray for patience for us while we wait and wonder.

Whatever this year brings God's got our backs and I know with him all things will go according to His plan and I take comfort in that. He made the stars, beautiful beaches and chocolate cupcakes ;0). He can handle this.
Can't wait for what next years vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment