Thursday, September 15, 2011

This Roller Coaster Ride called process

OK so just when I think I've come to terms with His time, circumstances show me I'm not.  This roller coaster ride that is the matching process is just the beginning but I wish we could skip this part.  With every call, I wonder is this "the call".  With every email from our agency there is hope...then there is nothin'. 

We were waiting a long four days waiting for the decision from one birth family when another opportunity presented itself.  Both have not panned out, but I know our baby will come...God is trying hard to teach me patience.  I'm learning Lord, I'm learning...slow as it may be.  Can we know our baby now? :o)

3 comments:

  1. I'm motion sick for you. patience is NOT easy. the wait is PAINFUL. But, God is so good and so perfect. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh friend. feeling for you. Waiting IS the hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and when that day comes as it just did for me you completly forget about the wait. Honest. I dont even think about it now. With the first kiss on top of that fuzzy bald head it withered away and our new life begins.

    LB

    ReplyDelete