Thursday, October 6, 2011

So much to be thankful for

But I still want more. 
Am I greedy? Sure
Selfish? yes
Desperate? at times

While my mom sits in a hospital room, I sit beside her praying for her health, her healing and her time.  I am so very thankful that the Lord wasn't ready for her to come home yet. I am thankful for the problems we were able to fix because of this incidence...and I want more.  I want peace for her.  Peace for the pain, peace from the loneliness of the hospital, and peace from the stress of watching your family go on without you.  I want comfort for her from pain and the sadness of an injury; and I want strength for her to push through this and demand the things that are necessary to go home. 

Isaiah 41:10So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment