Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas...I love this season!

We decided about two weeks before Christmas that we would be moving in January.  Which meant we needed to find a renter for February. And just like God always does he provided.  We have a renter all set.

Then came Christmas.  This season is filled with so many traditions for us.  I love all the traditions and when I don't have moving on the brain I love this season.  There were many times I had to stop and remember what I was doing, why we were celebrating, and who was really in control.

My kiddos loved Christmas day (and who wouldn't).  They were so very thankful for all their gifts.  They loved the day so much that they slept straight through till 7:45 the next morning.  Mason went to bed at 6:05 that night and we didn't hear a peep from him till the morning.  It was sooooooo nice. 

Here is some pictures from Christmas morning:
Just came down stairs to see what's under the tree :o)


Grammy & Grampy

This is what happens to Daddy on Christmas morning :o)

Len and Mason

I loving having family so close that they can come by for the morning!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment