Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Florida Vaca (Part 1)

I know I'm not the only one but...I love vacations.  To get away from the daily grind and have nothing but fun, ahhhh so good!!
We spent part of last week in Florida, and what is a visit to Florida without a little M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e?!?
But lets back up.  Taking a 20 month old on a plane is poltergeist scary!! But he did pretty well.  Even slept a little on the flight there. 

Don't let these pictures fool you...many games of "pass the baby" were played but I didn't need to give anyone earplugs or buy them a drink.  So that's a pass in my book :o)

We played around Downtown Disney for awhile. Then on to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios the next day for some Star Wars Weekend.

 
LOVE

Ty showing a face only a mother can love 


Disney does Apples right!!

 
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment