Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Much to do about nutin'

One of our greatest joys in Florida was SLEEP.  It was truly a blessing to have our little man sleep. Only one night he came in to our bed (which was super tiny anyways).  What helped our precious non-sleeper get his beauty rest you ask? 

Well, we are not quite sure.  It could have been:
  1.  we w.o.r.e the kid o.u.t
  2. he fell asleep next to us. You see we sat next to him while he slept on a full size bed
  3. his oldest brother eventually joined him in that bed to sleep.
  4. It was the Mickey magic 😏
Whatever it was... I miss it.
I'm not so much bothered by his nightly visits in our bed.  He is getting much better about not sleeping directly on my head.  I'm having trouble relinquish my precious down time before bed.  Oh how I miss starting a baking project I knew I would see through to brownies.  Or starting a magazine or a mountain of paperwork that would finally get finished only to hurrily put it down to comfort a beside himself little boy.

I'm gonna go eat some Oreos whiles I still can...

No comments:

Post a Comment