Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Journey Begins

If you didn't know before reading this let me share... our family has decided to adopt!!!!  I'm so excited and relieved to be able to share it with the world.  This decision has been two years in the making.  God does things in his time, not ours and this is no more evident then now. 

We have no idea how this will work or how we'll afford it or how it will all fall into place but through God's will and grace, our prayers to become five will become a reality. 

Our baby awaits. We have done our homework and have a chosen an agency.  Tomorrow we will meet with them and begin our journey. 

Our boys are excited to have another sibling but I'm sure the reality of the process and the waiting are beyond their grasp...to be honest they're beyond my grasp.  I know it will all be worth it!

I guess all there is left to say is...Let the journey begin!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! God be with you on this exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete