Friday, March 11, 2011

Who Knew?

I enjoy paperwork...even those silly computer surveys. But I never imagined what a gift all this paperwork would be.  Filling out the 18 page biography last night gave me the opportunity to brag about my family and to truly think about the what makes our family so great. From what makes everyone mad... to how everyone shows affection...to what does our family have to offer a child. 

Another unexpected benefit from this adoption has been to see my husband as the strong father that he is.  His eloquent and emotion filled responses to questions and emails have been a joy to read and a side I don't often have the opportunity to see.  

Who knew so early in the process that we would be receiving such blessings already.  I know that this process will be an emotion filled experience, but for now I will relish in the joys it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment