Friday, March 4, 2011

Next Step

I am so anxious to get this process started that the meeting last night was kind of a let down. I want the home study NOW!!  But I'll patiently (or not so patiently :) wait.  We printed off the 28 page application, 2 - 18 page parent questionnaires, and 2- children questionnaires.  I love paperwork so this should be fun. 

The part that overwhelms me the most... our life book.  Now, I'm a scrapbooker and I should love something like this...right?  The idea of a laundry list of topics to put together creatively and beautifully to be given to the birth mother is a daunting task.  So is putting together a eloquently written letter describing why she should pick us is equally as scary...BUT...if that is what it takes to bring our baby home then so be it. 
It's a small inconvenience for such a gift from God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment