Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's nights like these...

Family game nights are the best.  We started the night off with a beach volley ball game in the house, dinner together, a walk with the dog, followed by a game of Chutes and Ladders and capped it all off with finishing a puzzle together.  I love these nights when everyone seem to be on the same page and fun and family are the name of the game. 

These nights revive me, and remind me it's all worth it (along with friends who say the same thing ;o).  The other day I hit my first overwhelmed and doubtful day.  I do not waiver on the decision to begin this process just on my ability to get all the ducks in a row that are needed to accomplish this dream.  Again my husband is the rock who says...it is possible, it will get done, and we can do this. Through God all things are possible. 

We have decided to go with an agency in Georgia as our placing agency.  The night we were going through their application (yes, another application...this process just might cure me of my fondness of paperwork) I began to wonder if we really could do this.  This agency has a waiting period once approved of two weeks to twelve months.  I love the idea of our baby coming home in weeks...my heart swells with excitement of this possibility.  My brain on the other hand says how could this possibly work, there is time off to worry about, money and supplies to pull together, and a crib that needs to be assembled (and S & I do not work well together when trying to assemble)...then I hear the sound advice of my husband who says this will work.  And with nights like these I believe him!! 

1 comment:

  1. sooo happy for you guys!! it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete