Monday, April 11, 2011

What to say?

What to talk about...?  Normally when I write I know exactly what I want to talk about.  Tonight, not so much.  I could talk about my 2 fabulous and busy boys.  Who have said when the baby comes they could have all of their OLD  stuff...(sweet huh?!)

Or  my great, loving, strong, fabulous husband (I'll stop before it gets tooo mushy :o)


or about the precious baby we wait for God to reveal to us....


but my mind leads to the what if's....
What if the home study isn't approved?
What if no one picks us?
What if the birth parents decided not to go through with the adoption?
What if we are hurt?
What if , what if , what if??????

I push those "What if's" aside each day knowing that what is God's plan will surely come.  I am not unaware of the struggles we might face (as I'm reminded by the stories people share with me about their friends struggles to adopt), but I am confident in God's love and grace to see us through. I don't want to dwell on the hard part so I continue to plan (that's my coping strategy). So...

S goes for his visit this week with the Social Worker, then we schedule the BIG home visit!!  I better get cleaning and organizing now :O) I'm am so excited for that day.  It means all of our part is done and we move on to the approval processes, the profile making, and the waiting...but that's for another story.


No comments:

Post a Comment