Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Prayers

Ok, so I don't feel like my usual optomistic self today.  The Lord has a plan, I'm sure of that... it just hasn't been revealed to me yet.  That makes me stressed. 
How will this all work?
Is it possible?
How will I take off at least 6 weeks?
Child Care?
Food?, Diapers?, Money?, arrangements?
How to do what is best for the baby and the rest of my family?

Today has been a day of prayers for me.  I seem to spend time in constant prayer when things don't feel quite right. 
As I make a poster for our church both announcing our plans to adopt and asking for their support I titled it "Prayers Needed".  I feel like that is never more accurate then now.  I could use your prayers.  Prayers for strength, clarity, wisdom, and peace.
Thanks for your prayers in advance. :o)

1 comment:

  1. You got it! Trust in Him. It's hard... but so good.

    ReplyDelete