Sunday, June 12, 2011

I love Sundays!

Sunday seems to be the time I have a chance to blog. I recap the week in my head, I guess and think about all the opportunities God has been gracious enough to give us.  Like a relaxing and yummy dinner with Grammy & Grampy, snuggles on the couch, and visits with friends. 
Also, our 5 year old "Graduated" this weekend...(which is really just ceremonial because nothing will change when he goes to preschool on Monday but he was so proud putting on that hat)

Our older son, Tyler, tried green beans AND green peppers tonight.  That is an amazing feat for him and I am so proud.  He didn't like either of them (I don't blame him...yuck) but he tried!!

We had lots of opportunity for family time as well this week which is always a blessing.  It also gets me to thinking about what our family will be like with another child.  I think about how events, games, or stories will be different with our new little one.  I can't help it, my mind just wonders.  :o) And because it's Sunday I can just let it wonder, and wonder, and wonder about the future & that little gift God has waiting for us...for love. 

Here's what I love about Sundays:

Song by Craig Morgan "That's what I love about Sundays" (warning..it's country :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment