Saturday, June 25, 2011

Let the wait begin...

I am...I mean we're done with the Life book! It's 12 pages long and just doesn't seem long enough to tell about all that God has given us and the joys we share in our family.  But it's done, not perfect but neither is our family...right?!  My fabulous brother in law will copy it for us this week and then it will be off to Georgia.

My husband is cheap frugal.  So when he said "we can even overnight it", I know he's excited to get this started.  Not to mention he checks the adoption web page constantly to check for our picture...so cute.  That's why I love him, just when I think I'm the only one hoping, wishing, and praying he reminds me I'm not.  We have a plethora of family, friends, and children doing just that.  Praying for us, the birth parents and the little baby we will bring home one day.  Thank you again...all of you for your prayers and support. 

Now we just wait.  And like I said before God's timing is perfect.  I'm prepared to wait... now.  I can't really explain what that means, I guess I'm at peace with this step of the process... now.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment