Sunday, June 5, 2011

I started...

OK, so I couldn't help it...I started our life book.  But just as quickly as I started I stopped.  So overwhelmed by the small space to share sooooo much.  This book will tell the birth parents who we are as a family.  Its such a small space for all the experiences I want to share. 

I have a family page, a beach page, a holiday/party page, a Dylan page, a Tyler page, a Steve & Michelle Page, and a cousin page.  I have to get a picture of our house and a church page.  I'm sure I'll think of more pages but I'm limited to 15 pages (8 1/2 by 11). 

We have our birth parent letter done for Georgia but Connecticut wants a different type of letter.  So I'll start that soon.  But first I study...test on Thursday then I can fully focus on our book for our baby. 

1 comment:

  1. That is just NOT enough room for a scrapbooker to work with!!! :-)

    But I know you will be able to do it - I have faith! If you need a scrapbook night, let me know.

    ReplyDelete