Monday, January 16, 2012

Trust in the Lord

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart
and lean not on your own understanding
acknowledge the Lord in all of your ways
and he will make your path straight, and he will make your path straight.

This was a song I learned in youth group many years ago, and every so often it pops into my head.  There were body movements to go a long with it but I will spare you my description of those.  :o)

This week I have seen God's hand work in so many families and I'm just in awe! He has worked miracles in our family too and yet I still struggle to place ALL my faith in him, ALL my trust to the all knowing Creator of the universe.  I can say out loud that I trust and put my faith in Him, but those quiet times at night or those moments in the car when I am struggling with something, or stressing over something, or I'm trying to figure out something...It's when I know I haven't let go and trusted.  It is a good thing God is a forgiving God.

No comments:

Post a Comment