Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Family Love weekend

Normally I post about after some event happens.
Not this time..

Saturday begins our 3rd annual Family Love weekend

The last two years we have gone to hotels, near and far to enjoy each others company and to swim. 
Well this year, it just isn't in the finances to go away (we are finishing up an adoption ya know). So we will be going to Hotel Home.

We have an iteneray and everything, breakfast bar, lego time (complete with new legos), craft hour, even some pool time.  My favorite part is Chocolate class which we will enjoy during our evening movie. 
I am so excited!!!

Best part is...they allow pets, and my own bed :o)

1 comment:

  1. I wanna come to family love day!!! What time does the chocolate class start! ;-)

    Enjoy the day with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete