Thursday, February 9, 2012

Friends in China

I just can't help but chronicle that both the Pastor (& his beautiful wife) that I work for AND friends are over in China together to bring home their children. I love watching their child's stories unfold with each new adventure for their parents.   I AM SO EXCITED!

It was just about this time last year that we started the process of adoption and I was following another friends travel to China and Gotcha Day experience.   I can't believe its been almost a year, I can say that now because we aren't waiting to meet our Mason.  While we were waiting it seems like time stood still.  But as a memory, time flies!  :o)

I am excited for my friends adventure now and for the adventure that will begin soon.  I pray for their safety and sanity while in China and beyond. I pray for their children and their healing.  Soon there will be two less!

No comments:

Post a Comment