Saturday, February 4, 2012

The winner is...

Tyler AND Dylan!!!

Our electronic challenge is over (yay!!) and it was tough.  But the boys did so well.  I'm so proud of them for a lot of reasons. 
1. They supported each other
2. They watched 1 show here all week
3. Tyler struggled on Sunday, became frustrated (there were tears) but decided on his own that it wasn't worth the points
4. They found great stuff to do around the house that they hadn't seen before

There are more but my favorite was the look on their face when they realized they were the winners.  They were proud of themselves.

Now I'd like to say that this challenge has helped us turn off the electronics more, but I'd be lying.  We like our electronics and I miss reading things on the web, but it has made us aware of how much we like our electronics and the first step to change is awareness...so the first step is done.  Again yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment