Saturday, August 27, 2011

Do you know this song??

I am a music lover.  Songs touch me like nothing else can.  I feel them and they truly touch my heart.  About 2 1/2 years ago I was looking on a friends facebook page.  They had a music video of a christian singer who sang a beautiful song that made me cry.  It featured adopted children & parents.  It was shot on a beach with the artist sitting behind a piano on the beach.  The singer was bald I think.  As it continues you see parents with their children walking together and a little girl running to be picked up by her mommy.  I've looked through YouTube a lot especially at Mark Schultz but have yet to find it. 

After seeing that video, I showed my husband and I grew ever more convinced that this was what the Lord would want someday for us.  I prayed, and prayed, and at one point thought his answer to our prayers was no, when it was really not yet. 

I want to find that song!  I don't know who sang it.  I don't know the title or even the lyrics, just the images in my head.   It was so touching.

If you know of it I'd greatly appreciate a title.  That song is one of the reasons we are where we are today. 

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beZ5hF-qZDY

    is this is? When Love Takes You In, by Stephen Curtis Chapman?

    ReplyDelete