Sunday, August 28, 2011

His Will

With Hurricane Irene here I have had time to read.  Maybe too much time to read.  We received from our agency the Adoptive Families Magazine.  There are some really great articles, some make me think a little too much. 

I am questioning whether domestic adoption is the best choice for our family.
Did I offend or say something wrong in my birth mom letter?
Is our profile picture wrong?
Am I prepared for the ups and downs?
Am I negatively effecting my children?

There is so much about this process that I can't control.  And the stress builds.  Then I remember that
I am not in control of anything and that when I surrender my worries to Christ He always takes care of me.  He will hold me through the sorrows, celebrate with me in the joys, and guide me the entire way.  If I just shut up and listen, His plan is perfect. 

God continues to teach me through this process about His control, when I surrender to Him my heart is at peace. 

Tonight I will sleep at peace in his will!

No comments:

Post a Comment