Monday, August 8, 2011

Just like being pregnant...

As my fabulous sister -in- law says it feels like I'm pregnant we just don't know how long.  When you're pregnant you begin to wonder... hope... plan.  I have been hoping and wondering since we started this process.  I have left planning out because the date is unknown and it hurts too much to plan.  To plan means baby is coming, and we have NO idea when that could be.  Yet I continue to pray every day for the babies that need homes and the one that will find their way into our hearts & home. 

So I have begun to plan.  Our interest last week sparked me to feel the need to plan just a little.  In a typical adoption, we will find out we are matched about 2 to 3 months prior to the due date, which is plenty of time to plan and prepare.  But as we saw last week we could find out the day baby is born, or baby could be early.  So I have decided to let down my guard just a little and bring the co-sleeper to my house.  I have a car seat, just the essentials for now.  But I have begun to plan and that step alone opens my heart to what God has in-store.

No comments:

Post a Comment